Andre heads to Texas to pattern two closely modified PaxPower Baja vehicles, and you will not consider how badass they honestly are.
PaxPower builds outrageous, off-road autos which are loaded with the perfect in suspension, energy, and extra. Andre goes to Texas to take a look at PaxPower’s newest creations, primarily based on a Ford F-150, and a Chevy 1500 Silverado. Whereas many upfitters will tack on a number of aftermarket parts, these vehicles have additions that take them to a different stage. Merely put, you may flip an F-150 or Silverado right into a supercharged Ram TRX fighter.
The Ford F-150 featured on this video is a PaxPower Alpha Widebody. Geared up with a 770-horsepower, supercharged 5.0-liter V8, it considered one of their strongest choices but. The Silverado is a PaxPower Chevy Silverado Jackal – and you will get one with a 650-horsepower, supercharged 6.2-liter V8.
Each vehicles featured on this video come outfitted with 37-inch tires. Additionally, each vehicles price about $45,000 over the bottom truck they’re primarily based on. That is about $30,000 for physique and suspension and about $15,000 for the ability. I say, “about” as these vehicles are tailored to the client’s necessities.
As cool as these autos are when it comes to energy, the true story is their suspension setups.
PaxPower Alpha Widebody Suspension
- OEM Raptor Suspension Conversion
- Fox Shocks with Inside Bypass Know-how
- Customized Entrance Spring Price with Stage Constructed-In
- PaxPower Sway Bar Finish Left
- Varied OEM and Aftermarket Shock, Management Arm, and Leaf Spring Upgrades Accessible
PaxPower Chevy Silverado Jackal Suspension
- King 3.0″ Entrance Coilovers with Inside Bypass Know-how
- BajaKits Entrance PreRunner Suspension System
- 3″Wider Fabricated Higher and Decrease Management Arms
- UniBall Joints for Most Journey and Energy
- Prolonged CV Axles
- King 3.0″ Rear Shocks with Inside Bypass Know-how
- Deaver Progressive Leaf Springs
Sure, there’s the brand new Chevy Silverado ZR2, and upcoming Ford F-150 Raptor R, that are (or might be) the head of what the automakers are providing off-road fans. These PaxPower vehicles are on one other stage, and supply customization you merely can’t get from the OEM. On prime of that, they’re out there proper now.
There’s lots to chew on with these vehicles. Try the video and see what Andre thinks!