TSGLI Month-to-month Premiums 2023 or TSGLI New Slab Charges 2023 as per pay slabs of TS PRC 2021. Authorities of Telangana, Finance Division has launched Govt Order No.92 on 16-08-2021 on TSGLI New Slab Charges in TS PRC 2021.
Govt of Telangana has enhanced the Age of superannuation from 58 to 61 years and launched of Telangana State Revised Pay Scales, 2022 for TS Workers who’re working in numerous Departments. For extra particulars can be found at http://tsgli.telangana.gov.in.
As per the TS RPS 2022 GO.93, Authorities has elevated the utmost Insurable Age below TS Authorities Life Insurance coverage Scheme from (53) years to (56) years and decreased the minimal insurable age from 21 to 19 years and in addition revised the Charges of Obligatory Premium as regards to Revised Pay Scales, 2022 below the Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Scheme Endowment Insurance policies.
Authorities of Telangana, Finance Division issued TSGLI Scheme Slab Charges Govt Order No.49 i.e., GO MS.No.49; Dated: 27.04.201 for deduction of Telangana State Authorities Life Insurance coverage Obligatory Premium (TSGLI Premium) as per the Revision of Pay Scales as regards to Revised Pay Scales, 2015 below Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Scheme (TGLI Scheme).
Below the present guidelines, the Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Division points the Endowment Insurance coverage Insurance policies to the Authorities staff primarily based on the utmost insurable age of 53 years and these insurance policies will mature on the insured attaining the age of 58 years.
Within the references, the obligatory premium charges below the coverage have been revised as and when the Revised Pay Scales have been carried out to the State Authorities Workers primarily based on the suggestions of the successive Pay Revision Commissions and the present charges are prescribed within the reference of G.O.Ms.No.49.
Within the reference of G.O.Ms.No.45, the Authorities enhanced the age of superannuation of the State Authorities staff from (58) years to (61) years and within the reference ninth learn above, the Authorities have issued orders introducing the Revised Pay Scales, 2022.
Within the circumstances reported by the Director of Insurance coverage, Telangana, Hyderabad, Authorities after cautious examination, hereby order that the utmost Insurable age below the Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Scheme be elevated from 53 years to 56 years and minimal insurable be decreased from 21 to 19 years.
As such, the insurable age as on subsequent start anniversary shall be 19 to 56 years and the charges of obligatory premium below the scheme shall be revised as detailed beneath and accordingly situation the next directions:
TS PRC 2022 TSGLI Scheme Slab Charges & Month-to-month Premiums
|Pay Slabs in RPS 2022||Month-to-month Premium Rs.|
|Pay from Rs.19000 to Rs.24280||750.00|
|Pay from Rs.24281 to Rs.31040||1000.00|
|Pay from Rs.31041 to Rs.42300||1250.00|
|Pay from Rs.42301 to Rs.51320||1700.00|
|Pay from Rs.51321 to Rs.71000||2000.00|
|Pay from Rs.71001 to Rs.162070||3000.00|
i. All the staff who’re throughout the insurable age, should enhance their premiums as per the revised charges specified above and submit requisite ‘Proposal Kind’, after restoration of first premium from the wage on the revised charges and take a coverage from the Insurance coverage Division.
ii. At any time when the premium is recovered (first/enhanced) the proponent has to submit the proposal type to the Insurance coverage Division by means of D.D.O involved and insurance policies should be obtained. Price of whole proposal types submitted needs to be equal to whole premium paid. Coverage bonds may be downloaded from the division web site i.e., www.tsgli.telangana.gov.in.
iii. Until proposal type is submitted and insurance policies obtained, the staff won’t get Insurance coverage protection for the premium paid. In different phrases, at any level of time, Whole premium = Price of whole proposal types submitted = Price of whole insurance policies obtained = Whole Insurance coverage protection.
iv. An worker who’s already a coverage holder of TSGLI having Coverage/ Insurance policies, and is aged beneath (56) years can improve the premium for extra insurance policies. Nevertheless, he ought to submit his utility within the prescribed proforma earlier than he truly attains the age of 56 years. In different phrases, deduction of premium (recent/enhanced) and submission of proposal type each ought to happen earlier than he/she truly attains the age of 56 years.
Below any circumstances proposal shall not be accepted if the applicant has already attained the age of 56 years on the date of submission of his utility, however the truth that the quantity was already deducted within the month-to-month pay payments. Such quantities shall be handled as unauthorized quantities and refunded to the person following the same old process.
v. In partial modification to the orders within the reference 1st learn above, an worker who has put in (3) years steady service, if he/she needs to pay extra premium than slab charges could also be allowed to contribute as much as 20% of his/her primary pay (or) Rs 20,000/- per thirty days together with all insurance policies premium whichever is much less topic to submission of medical examination studies, on the discretion of the Director of Insurance coverage.
vi. An worker who’s already a subscriber of the Fund however is aged above (56) years can not enhance the Premium for extra insurance policies. Nevertheless, in respect of those staff, restoration of current premium shall proceed for the present insurance policies until the unique date of maturity of the mentioned insurance policies (Final Premium due).
vii. The minimal time period of Coverage needs to be (5) years i.e., Most age at entry shall not be greater than (56) years.
viii. The ‘Sum Assured Desk’ issued within the G.O.4th learn above get replaced by a brand new desk Annexed to this order. The Director of Insurance coverage, Telangana shall take mandatory motion on this regard. ix. Mandatory amendments to the Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Fund Guidelines shall be issued individually.
4. These orders shall come into pressure with impact from the date of situation of this G.O and the above revised premium charges shall be recovered from the pay of August, 2021, payable on 01.09.2021.
5. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers involved are solely accountable for effecting the restoration of revised premiums from all of the eligible staff (i.e. who’re within the age group of 19-56 years) from the pay of August, 2021, duly forwarding the requisite proposal types and acquiring the requisite insurance policies from the Insurance coverage Division. If the fixation is delayed for any cause, the premium shall be recovered solely from the month of drawal of pay fixation arrears and in such case, no arrears of premium shall be collected.
6. Subsequent to acceptance and approval of the proposal types submitted, coverage bond may be downloaded from the division web site i.e., www.tsgli.telangana.gov.in.
7. To make sure correct implementation of the Scheme, the HODs / DDOs are requested to observe the above directions scrupulously.
8. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, the Director of Works Accounts and the Pay & Accounts Officer, Telangana shall situation appropriate directions to all of the District Treasury Officers/Treasury Officers/ Pay & Accounts Officers below their management, to make sure that the above revised premium charges as regards to new pay slabs are carried out from the pay of August, 2021 payable on 1.9.2021 and guarantee cent % protection of eligible staff below Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Scheme. The District Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries / Pay & Accounts Officers (works), and the Pay and Accounts Officer, T.S., Hyderabad ought to confirm the gathering of premium as per the slab charges earlier than passing the wage payments.
9. The Director of Insurance coverage, Telangana, shall be certain that insurance policies are issued to all of the subscribing staff expeditiously after the requisite proposal types are acquired in his division duly following the traditional process.
10. All of the Departments of Secretariat / Heads of Departments are requested to situation appropriate directions to their subordinate places of work to make sure that all eligible staff are introduced below the ambit of the Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Scheme.
GO.49 TS PRC 2015 TSGLI Scheme Slab Charges & Month-to-month Premiums
|Pay Slabs in RPS 2015||Month-to-month Premium Rs.|
|Pay from Rs.13000 to Rs.16400||500.00|
|Pay from Rs.16401 to Rs.21230||650.00|
|Pay from Rs.21231 to Rs.28940||850.00|
|Pay from Rs.28941 to Rs.35120||1150.00|
|Pay from Rs.35121 to Rs.48600||1400.00|
|Pay from Rs.48601 and above||2000.00|
*Disclaimer: Now we have revealed the above data for reference Goal solely, For any adjustments on the content material we refer to go to the Official web site to get the most recent & Official particulars, and we aren’t accountable for something