GO.151 GIS New Slab Charges for Telangana Govt Staff as Per PRC 2015: Telangana State Authorities has given Govt. Order.151 on October seventeenth, 2015 for Revision of Teams consequent on implementation of Revised Pay Scales 2015.
Authorities has after cautious examination of the proposal of the Director of Insurance coverage and the implementation of the Revised Pay Scales-2015 to the State Authorities Staff, hereby order that the Staff shall be grouped into the next classes for the aim of the Group Insurance coverage Scheme close to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Authorities Of Telangana State, Finance (Admn-I) Division; GO MS.No.151, Dated: 16/10/2015. Topic: Public Providers- Telangana Authorities Life Insurance coverage Division- Telangana Authorities Staff Group Insurance coverage Scheme-1984-Revision of Teams consequent on implementation of Revised Pay Scales-2015-Orders-Issued.
|Title of the small print||GIS Slab Charges|
|Title||TS GIS Slab Charges 2023|
|Topic||The Govt of Telangana launched TS GIS Slab Charges 2023 in Revised Scales of Pay|
References: (1). GO Ms.No.293, Finance & Planning (FW.Accounts.II) Division, dated.08.10.1984. (2). GO Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM-IV) Division, dated:18.03.2015. (3). Lr.No.1/GIS-1/2015-2016, Director of Insurance coverage, Telangana, Hyderabad dated.11.09.2015.
Order: 1. Within the reference 1st learn above, orders had been issued to introducing Group Insurance coverage Scheme to the State Authorities workers instead of Household Profit Scheme w.e.f.01.11.1984. Within the referred Authorities orders, the staff have been categorized into (4) teams i.e. Group A, B, C, and D relying upon the size of pay drawn by them.
2. The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 have been carried out vide reference 2nd learn above, to the State Authorities Staff.
3. Within the reference third learn above, the Director of Insurance coverage, Telangana, Hyderabad has proposed to revise the teams close to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and subject essential orders because it has develop into essential to regroup the staff below the Telangana State Staff Group Insurance coverage Scheme close to pay drawn by them.
4. Authorities after cautious examination of the proposal of the Director of Insurance coverage and the implementation of the Revised Pay Scales-2015 to the State Authorities Staff, hereby order that the Staff shall be grouped into the next classes for the aim of the Group Insurance coverage Scheme close to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
TS Staff GIS Slab Charges
|Present Slabs as per
Revised Slabs of Pay
below Revised Scales
of Pay, 2010
proposed Slabs within the
Pay below Revised
Scales of Pay, 2015
|Rs. 18030 – 55660||Rs. 35120 – 110850||A||8 Models
|Rs. 11860 – 42590||Rs. 23100 – 84970||B||4 Models
|Rs. 8440 – 33200||Rs. 16400 – 66330||C||2 Models
|Rs. 6700 – 23650||Rs. 13000 – 47330||D||1 Models
5. The above revision of Teams was proposed to efficient from February 2015. The subscription as per the revised teams shall be recoverable compulsorily every month.
6. There may be nevertheless no change within the insurance coverage cowl i.e. the quantity of insurance coverage cowl shall be Rs.15,000/- for every Unit of subscription.
Directions for GIS Scheme Implementation:
7. To make sure correct implementation of the Scheme, all of the Heads of Division are requested to observe the directions given under scrupulously:
1. The date of assumption of the cost of a better submit and the date of orders of the reversion to a decrease submit shall be taken as a criterion for figuring out the change of Group.
2. In case of an appointment to Computerized Development Scale, the date of orders shall be taken as a criterion for change of upper group.
3. The Drawing and Disbursing Officer shall be held answerable for the restoration of right subscription in respect of the group to which the worker belongs and in case of failure, the distinction due shall be recovered from the Drawing and Disbursing Officer involved.
4. Directorate of Insurance coverage, Telangana, Hyderabad, by means of his subordinate officers, shall conduct a daily audit of all claims below Group Insurance coverage Scheme and ship a report back to the Head of Departments involved for any lapse.
5. The Head of Division involved shall take motion towards the erring officers who’re answerable for the surplus/much less recoveries wherever they’re detected.
6. If an worker’s subscription just isn’t recovered throughout his service interval, the overall subscription together with curiosity shall be recovered from the funds admissible to him.
7. The Head of Departments shall take immediate motion for recording the required subscription entries within the Service Registers of the Worker below correct attestation yearly i.e. April to March.
8. Group Insurance coverage Scheme fee sanction orders together with calculation slip ought to be despatched to the Directorate of Insurance coverage for verification as per orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.910, Finance (Admn-II) Division, dated.28.10.2002.
9. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay & Accounts Officer and Director of Works and Accounts shall take essential motion to rearrange to ship the small print of Receipts and Funds Group – Smart in Annexure B and ED to the Director of Insurance coverage, Hyderabad each month with out fail.
10. In as far as the individuals for whom the claims arose throughout the interval from June 2014 to September 2015, the settlement as per the previous slab charges and there shall be no restoration from such individuals.
8. All of the Head of Departments is requested to subject appropriate directions to their subordinate Officers, that the revision of teams below the Telangana State Staff Group Insurance coverage Scheme shall be carried out correctly. GO.151 – GIS New Slab Rates for TS Employees as Per PRC 2015
*Disclaimer: We now have revealed the above info for reference Goal solely, For any modifications on the content material we refer to go to the Official web site to get the most recent & Official particulars, and we’re not answerable for something
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.