Excessive-end Italian audio model Sonus Faber has revealed its new ‘Trade In to Trade Up scheme which inspires clients to commerce in hi-fi merchandise to obtain cash in the direction of their subsequent buy.
Working from in the present day till fifteenth November 2023, qualifying clients will obtain as much as the whole authentic retail value for any pair of audio system, Sonus Faber or in any other case. The trade-in worth is then taken off the acquisition value of a brand new pair of audio system you purchase from any authorised UK Sonus Faber retailer.
Sound good? We thought so, however there are some caveats.
This supply is obtainable solely by means of authorised UK sellers and applies solely to the acquisition of a new (moderately than discounted) mannequin from the present Sonus Faber collections. This contains the Lumina, Sonetto, Olympica Nova, Heritage, Homage and Reference speaker strains.
To take benefit, the Sonus Faber audio system that you just need to purchase should be at the least 2.5 instances the worth of the pair you need to commerce in. So, to illustrate the audio system being traded in initially price £1000 a pair, the brand new Sonus Faber mannequin should be at the least £2500 or larger. The shopper will then commerce of their pair of audio system to the seller and £1000 shall be taken off the worth of the brand new audio system being bought.
Additional stipulations of the Commerce-In scheme embody:
- The pair of audio system being traded in could be from any model, however you could present proof of buy through an authentic bill or receipt.
- It’s as much as you, the client, to make sure the audio system being traded arrive on the seller safely and with out injury, except different supply/assortment preparations have been agreed upon with the seller.
- The pair of Sonus Faber audio system being bought should be on the full authentic retail value.
- The supply solely applies to the above-listed Sonus Faber strains: Lumina, Sonetto, Olympica Nova, Heritage, Homage and Reference.
- A taking part Sonus Faber seller reserves the suitable to deem a buyer’s pair of audio system not eligible as a trade-in for the scheme.
Sonus Faber is not the one model to have launched a trade-in / trade-up scheme as a part of a push in the direction of environmental sustainability. Bang & Olufsen’s Mozart software program platform, as an illustration, guarantees to future-proof fashions with updates to correlate with adjustments or improvements in software program. McIntosh and Focal supplied near-identical schemes in June and August respectively in a bid to entice shoppers into an eco-friendly buy.
Both method, it represents an incredible alternative for shoppers seeking to improve their hi-fi setup or speaker sport to get an incredible low cost on some new luxurious equipment whereas saving huge and serving to the setting within the course of. An actual win-win.
The McIntosh TradeUP Program ends on fifteenth November 2023. Full particulars, together with a listing of authorised sellers, could be discovered on the official Sonus Faber website.
These are the finest floorstanding audio system 2023: finances to premium
Learn our Sonus Faber Lumina V evaluation
PMC’s excellent Prodigy 1 illustrate the hazard of perceived worth