Noah Nirmal Tom is an Indian athlete and a junior warrant officer (JCO) within the Indian Air Pressure, who competes in 400m and in 4 x 400m relay classes. He represented India within the 2019 World Championship in Doha within the males’s 4x400m relay crew together with Amoj Jacob, Muhammed Anas, and Okay Suresh Jeevan. Noah booked his place within the relay crew for the Commonwealth Video games 2022 in Birmingham, England.
Noah Nirmal Tom was born on Sunday, 13 November 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) in Chakkittapara, Kozhikode district, Kerala. His zodiac signal is Scorpio. Noah accomplished his education at Silver Hills Public Faculty, Kozhikode. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce diploma from St. Joseph’s School, Devagiri, Kerala.
Peak (approx.): 5′ 8″ ((Birmingham 2022))
Weight (approx.): 67kg ((Birmingham 2022))
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Noah Nirmal Tom belongs to a Christian household.
Mother and father & Siblings
Noah’s father’s identify is Tomichant TJ His mom’s identify is Alicely Tom, a former nationwide handball participant and a gold medalist.
Noah has three brothers, Aaron Ashish Tom, Joel Jyothish Tom, Abe John Tom, and a sister, Kezhiah Charis Tom.
Faith/Non secular Views
Noah and his household are ardent followers of Jesus. In an interview, Noah revealed that he begins his day by spending time studying the Bible, and chanting prayers.
Noah resides in B3 NGO Quarters Marikunnu PO Calicut 12.
Initially, Noah began his athletic profession with 100m and 200m sprint. In 2010, he enrolled himself within the Sports activities Authority of India (SAI) hostel at Kozhikode to coach himself in knowledgeable athletic setup. Noah spent 4 years on the SAI academy in Kozhikode, and he participated in numerous dash tournaments.
Junior Warrant Officer (JWO)
In 2014, primarily based on his efficiency on the monitor, Noah Nirmal Tom was supplied to serve the Indian Air Pressure (IAF) as a sergeant.
In March 2022, he was promoted to Junior Warrant Officer (JWO).
Observe and Discipline Athlete
Noah took half within the males’s 400m on the 56th Kerala State junior athletics championship in Kochi on 13 October 2012, with a clocked timing of 48.99 seconds.
He competed within the males’s relay 4*400 on the Junior South Asian Athletic Championship in Ranchi in 2013.
In April 2018, Noah, alongside along with his crew members, Amoj Jacob, Muhammed Ajmal, and Muhammed Anas Yahiya reached the finals of the boys’s 4*400 relay within the Commonwealth Video games held in Australia. In July 2019, Noah clocked a timing of 46.05s within the males’s 200m occasion on the Czech Athletic Championship, Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic. In October 2019, Noah participated within the Nationwide Open Athletics Championships 2019 within the males’s 400m occasion, and he clocked a timing of 45.88 seconds. In October 2019, Noah competed within the combined 4x400m relay on the World Athletics Championship in Doha together with Muhammed Anas, VK Vismaya, and Jisna Matthew, however ended up within the seventh place within the finals with a reported timing of three:03.09s.
Noah competed within the males’s 4x400m relay in Tokyo Olympics 2020 alongside along with his teammates Muhammed Anas Yahiya, Arokia Rajiv, and Amoj Jacob.
Noah ran the second leg with a reported timing of 45.05 seconds. Although, they broke the Asian file for males’s 4*400 relay, however could not qualify for the finals.
A brand new Asian file for @ChelseaFC assist Noah Nirmal Tom within the 4x400m relay race 👏👏
— Premier League India (@PLforIndia) August 6, 2021
In March 2022, Noah participated within the Indian Grand Prix-2 in Bhubneshwar, and he clocked a timing of 46.19 seconds.
In April 2022, Noah participated within the 4x400m males’s relay on the Nationwide Inter-State Senior Athletics Championship 2022 together with Muhammed Anas Yahiya, Amoj Jacob, and Arokia Rajiv. Noah competed on the twenty fifth AFI Nationwide Federation Cup Senior Athletics Championship in April 2022 males’s 400m with a clocked timing of 46.81 seconds. In June 2022, he competed within the males’s 400m on the seventh Worldwide Dash & Relay Cup, Atatürk College Stadium, Erzurum with a clocked timing of 45.83 seconds. Noah participated within the Nationwide Inter State Senior Athletics Championship at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai in June 2022 with a reported timing of 46.44 seconds within the males’s 400m class. In June 2022, Noah took half in two classes, 4x400m males’s relay and males’s 400m, at Balkan Relay Cup 2022.
- 2018: Nationwide Open Athletics Championship, Bhubneshwar (males’s 4 x 400m relay)
- 2018: Wake Athletic Championship 2018, Karnataka
- 2019: Nationwide Open Athletics Championship, Ranchi (males’s 400m)
- 2019: fifth Worldwide Balkan Relay Cup 2019 in Erzurum, Turkey (males’s 4x 400m relay)
- 2022: seventh Worldwide Dash and Relay Cup in Erzurum, Turkey (males’s 400m)
- 2022: Balkan Relay Cup, Erzurum, Turkey (males’s 400m)
- 2013: Junior South Asian Athletic Championship, Ranchi
- 2019: Czech Athletic Championship, Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic
- 2022: Balkan Relay Cup, Erzurum, Turkey (males’s 4 x 400m relay)
- 2022: Nationwide Inter State Senior Athletics Championship at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai
- 2022: twenty fifth AFI Nationwide Federation Cup Senior Athletics Championship, Thenhipalam, Kerala
- 2012: State file at under-18 boys 400m within the 56th Kerala State Junior Athletics Championship in Kochi on 13 October 2012 with a clocked timing of 48.99 seconds.
- 2020: Asian file of three minutes and 25 seconds on the Tokyo Olympics 2020 in 4*400 males’s relay, breaking the earlier file of three:00.56 set by Qatar on the Asian Video games 2018.
- Sport: Soccer and Basketball
- Soccer: Didier drogba
- Quote: In Jesus………. for nation
- Noah’s bodily training trainer, Jose Sebastian, first noticed his expertise in class. In an interview, Noah talked about his coach and mentioned,
It was my faculty coach, Jose Sebestian, who noticed my expertise and insisted on making a profession in athletics and began tutoring me. After that in 2010, I enrolled myself within the Sports activities Authority of India hostel Kozhikode.
- Noah considers Mohamad Anas, an Indian sprinter, his inspiration. In an interview, Noah talked about him and mentioned,
I think about Mohamad Anas, who additionally falls beneath the identical self-discipline as me, my inspiration. I at all times understand challenges in accordance with him, it is like if he can do it, I also can do it.
- Throughout his faculty days, Noah was keen on sports activities, and he spent most of his time on the playground quite than contained in the classroom. In an interview, speaking about his curiosity in sports activities, Noah mentioned,
At school days I used to seek out consolation on the playground quite than within the classroom. I used to play soccer and never athletics. Within the sixth commonplace, I began my athletics profession,”
- Whereas coaching in SAI (Sports activities Authority of India), he met coach George P Joseph, who suggested him to race within the 400m class. In 2014, he joined the Indian Air Pressure (IAF) and began his coaching for 400m beneath the mentorship of coach Raj Mohan MK. In an interview, speaking about how he began operating 400m, he mentioned,
Coach George P Joseph, turned my course to 400metres, which was the largest turning level in my profession. And from there in 2014, I made my minimize into the India Air pressure beneath coach Rajmohan MK and he churned knowledgeable 400 meter runner out of me and made me run 45:96 seconds and I made it to the Indian camp on October 2018.
- Noah often runs the final leg through the relay occasions.