Komal Vohra is an Indian inside designer and is the co-founder of the inside designer firm ‘Projeto’ in Mumbai. She is understood for being the spouse of the Indian singer Raftaar. In June 2022, the couple filed for divorce.
Komal Vohra was born on Tuesday, 11 August 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Delhi. His zodiac signal is Leo.
Top (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Dad and mom & Siblings
Her father has handed away. Her mom’s title is Renu Vohra. She has two brothers. Her elder brother, Karan Vohra, is a tv actor. Her youthful brother, Kunal Vohra, is a tv actor too.
Komal places the Indian singer Raftaar in 2011 by a standard pal. After a number of conferences, they began courting one another, and after courting for nearly 5 years, the couple acquired engaged on 30 November 2016 at The Taj, New Delhi.
On 1 December 2016, the couple tied the knot, however inside a number of years of their marriage, the couple began dealing with issues. In 2020, the couple filed for divorce however as a result of COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, the case was delayed. Since then, they have been dwelling individually, and in June 2022, the couple filed for divorce once more. In line with the sources, on 6 October 2022, the couple will signal the divorce papers.
- Komal Vohra follows a non-vegetarian weight-reduction plan.
- She is a devotee of the Indian religious chief Guruji. She even acquired a tattoo of the textual content ‘Jai Guru Ji RD’ inked on her proper forearm.
- She likes to go on journeys and hang around together with her buddies in her leisure time.
- In line with her Instagram account, she likes to drink espresso.
- Komal is a canine lover and owns a number of pet canines together with Rooie.
- She enjoys ingesting alcohol on numerous events.
- Komal Vohra recurrently practices Yoga.