Inaamulhaq is an Indian actor and screenwriter. He’s identified for his efficiency within the movie Nakkash.
Inaamulhaq was born on Wednesday, 14 November 1979, (43 years; as of 2022) in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. he made his first look on the stage on the age of twelve. Later, he joined the Indian Folks’s Theater Affiliation in Saharanpur and performed a lead position in numerous performs. He accomplished his commencement in 2003, with a specialization in performing from the Nationwide Faculty of Drama, New Delhi. His Zodiac signal is Scorpio.
Peak (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
He belongs to an Indian-Muslim household.
Dad and mom & Siblings
There may be not a lot data is accessible about his dad and mom and siblings.
Spouse & Kids
Inaamulhaq is married to Shibli Anwer, and the couple has a son, named Ivaan.
As a Author
Earlier than beginning his profession in performing, Inaamulhaq labored as a author for numerous tv reveals and movies. He began his profession as a author for the second season of the Cult Indian detective TV collection “Karamchand,” directed by Pankaj Parashar. He labored as a author for the favored comedy present “Comedy Circus,” aired on Sony Leisure Tv, for 2 and half years. Another tv reveals, for which Inaamulhaq wrote embrace Filmfare Fever (2008), Chhote Ustaad-2 (2010), Dekh Video Dekh (2011), Yam Kisi Se Kam Nahi (2014), and Goldie Ahuja Matric Go (2015). He wrote dialogues for the movie “Bbuddah… Hoga Terra Baap” (2011), and the online collection “Screwed Up” (2018).
As an Actor
Earlier than getting into the movie trade, Inaamulhaq used to carry out theater performs. A few of his most notable performances in theater play embrace – as Madhavye (Vidushak) within the play “Abhijnanashakuntalam” (also called “The Recognition of Shakuntala”) written by Kalidasa, Nils Krogstad within the play “A Doll’s Home,” written by Henrik Ibsen, Edgar within the play “King Lear,” written by William Shakespeare, Chintak-1 within the play “Ek Tha Gadha urf Aladad Khan,” written Sharad Joshi, and Ivan Kaliayev within the play “The Simply Assassins,” written by Alber Camus.
Inaamulhaq began his performing profession in Bollywood with the movie “Firaaq” in 2008. In 2012, he performed the position of Aftaab within the Nationwide Award-winning movie, “Filmistaan.”
Within the movie “Airlift,” starring Akshay Kumar, Inaamulhaq performed the position of the principle antagonist, Iraqi Main Kahalf Bin Zayd, and earned important acclaim from the viewers for a similar.
In 2018, he performed the lead position of Allah Rakha Siddiqui, within the movie “Nakkash,” and bagged many awards for his efficiency within the movie. The movie was launched on 31 Could 2019, on restricted screens, and its poster’s first look was revealed on the India Pavillion of the Cannes Movie Pageant 2018.
A few of his different finest performances in movies embrace, as Mohammed Iqbal Quadri within the movie “Jolly LLB 2 (2017), Dikkat Ansari within the movie “Lucknow Central” (2017), Niraj Modi within the movie “Pagalpanti” (2019), and Pappan Khan within the movie “Mere Desh Ki Dharti” (2022).
Other than movies, Inaamulhaq was additionally seen in net collection. In 2020, he made his debut within the net collection with the online collection “Hasmukh,” streaming on Netflix.
In 2021, he appeared within the net collection “Maharani,” streaming on SonyLIV. His efficiency within the collection as Bengali bureaucrat Parvez Aalam earned an excellent acclamation from the viewers.
As a Director
Inaamulhaq turned director for 2 brief movies. His brief movie “The Search” (2005) acquired nominated for the “Greatest Movie Award” within the competitors class at Berlin Asia-Pacific Movie Pageant 2006, Germany. His different brief movie “Parchhaiyaan” (2004) was primarily based on an anti-Conflict poem written by famend poet Sahir Ludhianvi.
Denied a home on hire
Inaamulhaq filed a grievance in opposition to DSM housing society in Versova’s Kalyan Complicated for denying him a home on hire. In line with the actor, the administration of the society was not permitting him to fulfill committee members, and should not giving him a legitimate motive for his or her denial. He mentioned,
For 5 Sundays, they saved me ready, citing totally different causes. First, they informed me I ought to show I’m a married by bringing my spouse and son, who’re out of Mumbai for the summer time holidays. However even once they returned, the society refused to provide us an appointment.”
Then again, the secretary mentioned that they did not deny him to provide a home on hire, slightly, he did not observe the norms of society utterly. In line with the secretary, Inaamulhaq did not deliver his spouse and son for the interview, on account of which his appointment was delayed.
Awards & Achievements
- “Prime 10 Stand-Out Actors of 2014” by Mid-Day (an Indian compact newspaper)
- “The Most Outstanding Debuts of 2014” by IBNlive.com
- Greatest Actor in a Supporting Position at “Huge Life OK Now Awards”
- Greatest Actor in a Supporting Position at “SICA Awards”
- Greatest Actor in a Supporting Position at “twenty first Annual Display Awards”
- Greatest Actor in a Supporting Position at “IBNLive Film Awards 2015”
- Greatest Actor in a Supporting Position at “AIBA Awards 2015″
- Nominated for Greatest Actor in a Supporting Position (Male) at “IIFA Awards 2015”
- Greatest Actor Award on the eighth Annual DCSAFF (Washington DC South Asian Movie Pageant 2018)
- Greatest Actor Award on the India Worldwide Movie Pageant of Boston (IIFFB) in 2019.
- Jury Award at Lifft India Filmotsav at World Cine Fest 2019
In 2022, Inaamulhaq gained the “Iconic Achievers Award” for the Most Promising Actor of the Yr.
- Actors: Manoj Bajpayee, Irrfan Khan, and Kumud Mishra
- Motion pictures: Rank Of Basanti amd 3 Idiots
- Inaamulhaq believes that cinema performs an enormous position in influencing the viewers, due to this fact, it shouldn’t be used to make solely leisure movies, however slightly some extra significant movies also needs to be made. Whereas speaking about this in an interview, he mentioned,
I really feel stars ought to use their energy to do extra significant (movies), aside from doing leisure stuff as a result of cinema does affect individuals and we should use it rigorously. There may be want for high quality cinema. We must always make movies that viewers remembers for years.”
- In an interview, whereas speaking about his wrestle, Inaamulhaq shared that after a newspaper refused to print an article about his journey by making an excuse that there was no area left to print his article. Later, Inaamulhaq discovered that there was a information article titled “Bebo ke birthday pr kya pehnegi Lolo,” that was printed by changing his article, which was not price to be printed in line with him.
- For the promotion of his movie, “Nakkash,” Inaamulhaq stood on the highway, holding the hoardings, alongside together with his co-star Sharib Hashmi. Inaamulhaq mentioned that they did not have cash for the hoardings, due to this fact, they like to advertise their movie with the thought of carrying hoardings.
- In an interview, Inaamulhaq revealed that he has rejected many movies in his profession for numerous causes, however the most typical motive behind doing so was that he at all times tries to keep away from performing related characters in numerous movies to retain versatility in his performing profession. He acknowledged,
No matter I’m, I’m not due to my ‘Sure,’ no matter I’m, I’m due to my ‘NO’.”
- In 2017, Inaamulhaq celebrated his birthday by spending his day with specially-abled kids in Varanasi, the place he was taking pictures for a movie these days. Because it was the event of Kids’s Day additionally, his movie “Airlift” was screened for the youngsters which they actually loved. Sharing his expertise of spending his birthday with particular kids, Inaamulhaq mentioned,
I used to be known as to encourage them however the pleasure and motivation that I acquired from these youngsters in return is far more than I might ever get from anybody else. My movie ‘Airlift’ was screened for them they usually all totally loved themselves.”