Dhanashri Kadgaonkar is an Indian actress and content material creator. She is legendary for her character within the Marathi TV collection “Tujhyat Jeev Rangala.”
Dhanashri Kadgaonkar was born on Wednesday, 6 April 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023), in Pune, Maharashtra, India. She accomplished her commencement at Garware Faculty in Pune. She pursued post-graduation in administration at MES Institute of Administration & Profession Programs (IMCC) Faculty in Pune.
Peak (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 59kg
Hair Color: Darkish Brown
Eye Color: Black
Dad and mom & Siblings
There may be not a lot details about her dad and mom. She has a brother named Saurabh Kadgaonkar.
Husband & Kids
She is married to Durvesh Deshmukh and so they have a son named Kabir.
Faith/Non secular Views
Dhanashri Kadgaonkar follows the Hindu faith.
She appeared as a supporting actor in a Television collection, Runji, broadcast on Star Pravah, from 2014 to 2015, for which she received nominated as nicely. Within the Marathi horror movie Goa 350km, Dhanashri performed the character of Meena, which received launched in 2015. She additionally appeared in 2 episodes of a Hindi TV serial, Crime Patrol. In 2017, she has accomplished a movie, Courageous Coronary heart (Jidd Jagnyachi), during which she performed the main function. Dhanashri appeared in one other Marathi movie, Chitthi, launched in 2018, which was an important hit. She performed the distinguished function of Nandita in a Marathi TV collection, Tujhyat Jeev Rangala, aired on Zee Marathi, which has been the longest Marathi present ever run (2016-2021). She was additionally a part of the dancing actuality present Yuva Dancing Queen, in 2020. In 2022, she participated in a Marathi comedy present, Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra, aired on Sony Marathi.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- She obtained the MATA Sanman Award in 2015 and 2016.
- She was the winner of the Zee Marathi Utsav Natyancha 2018 Award.
- In 2017, she received nominated for the Chitrapatmaharshi Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Greatest Actress.
- Aside from appearing in films and serials, Dhanashri was an anchor at Sugaran, a recipe present.
- She owns a YouTube channel by her title, the place she posts about her child, cooking, and occasions of her life.
- She received trolled for gaining weight when she posted her being pregnant photoshoot footage on social media.
- She is a health fanatic, and he or she posts her gyming movies on social media.
- She likes to journey and posts about her touring on Instagram.