Adhir Ranjan’s Age
Adhir Ranjan was born on April 2nd 1956(66 years as of 2022)
Adhir Ranjan’s Hometown
Adhir Ranjan’s hometown is Berhampore, Murshidabad district in West Bengal.
Adhir Ranjan’s peak and weight
Adhir Ranjan’s peak and weight are unknown elements.
Adhir Ranjan’s Relationship Standing
- 1st Marriage – He married Arpita Chowdhury on 15 September 1987
- In a while January 2019, Arpita died.
- 2nd Marriage – After loss of life of 1st spouse, she married Atashi C Chowdhury
- Adhir Ranjan had a daughter along with his 1st spouse, Shreyashi. However she died in 2006.
Adhir Ranjan’s profession
- Adhir Ranjan joined the Indian Nationwide Congress in premiership of Rajiv Gandhi.
- In 1991, he contested with the Marxist group social gathering of India in “West Bengal Legislative Meeting election” from “Nabagram constituency” and misplaced by 1,401 votes.
- In 1996, he defeated the identical constituency by 20, 329 votes.
- 1999-2000: On this two years he gained in 1999 Indian Normal election of Berhampore constituency.
- 1999-2000: The identical yr he elected as congress president for the Murshidabad district. Additionally he served as member in Data Expertise, Railway conference committee and so forth.
- 2000-2004: He acted as Consultative Committee of the Ministry of Exterior Affairs.
- 2003: Beneath his management congress social gathering had an enormous victory in Zilla, Panchayat samitis and village councils within the yr of 2003.
- 2012: He was entered in Union Ministry as minister of State for Railways underneath former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
- 2014: He was appointed as a President of West Bengal Pradesh Congress on tenth February 2014.
- 2019: In 2019, he turned a congress chief in Lok Sabha. Additionally in 2019, July 26 he was chosen as seventeenth Chairman of Lok Sabha committee on Public Accounts.
- 2020: The president of West Bengal Pradesh Congress Committee, Somen Mitra handed away in 2020. So once more Adhir Ranjan appointed as a president for West Bengal Pradesh Congress Committee.
Not too long ago he wrote an apology letter to Drupadi Murmu, President of India for “Rashtrapatni” comment. It’s rolling viral within the media as of now.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.