The all-new 2024 KTM 500 XW-F and 350 XW-F are 50-state-legal off-road bikes, full with USFS-approved spark arresters and lowered emissions. Based mostly on the brand new XCW-F fashions, KTM eradicated the “C” to distinguish the XW-Fs from the competitors bikes, which don’t run spark arresters and are a bit louder. Notably, for homeowners in California, the five hundred XW-F and 350 XW-F may be registered as OHVs, making them authorized on state and federal public lands. The brand new XW-F fashions shall be in direct competitors with the Honda CRF450X.
- The 2024 KTM 500 XW-F and 350 XW-F share the identical new body as the brand new 450 XCF-W race bike. Highlighting the brand new chromoly body is the repositioning of the shock tower, which is now solid. The objective is to stop squatting throughout acceleration. KTM engineers elevated the longitudinal rigidity to offer the rider a greater really feel for the chassis.
- Though the five hundred XW-F and 350 XW-F have fully totally different motors, each are new for 2024. The five hundred stays a SOHC design, whereas the 350 is a DOHC powerplant—each are four-valve designs. Regardless of the totally different engine instances, they use the identical mounting factors on the body, in order that they match equally properly. The motors are tilted two levels rearward to extend mass centralization. A brand new airbox feeds the five hundred and 350 engines with smoothed airflow for elevated energy.
- The 50-state motors shall be very shut in efficiency to the competitors variations. Whereas KTM is not making public claims about energy output, our sources inform us the XW-F engines will put out a bit extra energy and sound than the street-legal EXC-F dual-sport equivalents. The XW-F fashions minimize six kilos off the load of the EXC-F bikes.
- The XW-Fs get a brand new entrance finish. The fork is a brand new Xact closed cartridge spring design. It’s claimed to supply constant efficiency on lengthy rides, and a brand new hydrostop presents improved bottoming resistance. Damping changes require no instruments. The triple clamps are a brand new solid design, which a KTM insider tells us delivers “exact fork motion and optimized entrance finish really feel.” The steering stem is much less inflexible to offer the entrance finish a extra forgiving really feel. Moreover, a brand new handlebar mount reduces bar twisting from falls, because of a rise in grip space. The bar clamp pad is bigger, to maintain the rider safer on influence.
- KTM did not neglect to replace the rear of the chassis. The brand new-for-2024 Xplor shock is a linkage-free design with progressive damping—no instruments are required to regulate the damping. The shock is lighter and shorter than the earlier Xplor unit, together with new internals, together with a brand new foremost piston. The swingarm is hole, die-cast aluminum with a rigidity improve over earlier designs. To stop to again finish from changing into too stiff, the axle diameter is lowered to 22mm. Additionally, the rear subframe is now an aluminum/polyamide hybrid, which is lighter.
- New footpegs have a bigger footprint. They’re additionally lighter and have extra clearance than earlier designs.
- An LED headlight is claimed to be 4 occasions brighter than the unit it changed. After-dark driving is now sensible with inventory lighting.
- The bodywork is all new. It is textured so the rider can higher grip the bike throughout arduous driving. The seat can be flatter than on earlier KTM enduro bikes.
- You may have to attend unit August to get the 2024 KTM 500 XW-F and 350 XW-F. We do not have costs for both 50-state-legal motorbike.
See also Заряжаю одновременно макбук, айфон и часы этой зарядкой с AliExpress. Протестировал, советую
2024 KTM 500 XW-F (and 350 XW-F) Specs
- Kind: Single cylinder 4 stroke
- Displacement: 511cc (350:350cc)
- Bore x stroke: 95 x 72mm (350: 88 x 57.5mm)
- Valvetrain: SOHC; 4-valve (350: DOHC; 4-valve)
- Fueling: Keihin EMS w/ 42mm throttle physique
- Muffler: Aluminum; USFS permitted spark arrester
- Cooling: Liquid
- Beginning: Electrical
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Diaphragm-spring wet-multiplate w/ Brembo hydraulics
- Closing drive: 520 X ring chain
- Body: Double cradle chromoly metal
- Subframe: Polyamide bolstered w/ aluminum
- Handlebar: Neken tapered aluminum
- entrance suspension; journey: Totally adjustable 48mm inverted WP Xact fork; 11.8 inches
- rear suspension; journey: Linkage-less, totally adjustable WP Xplor piggyback reservoir shock w/ progressive damping; 12.2 inches
- Wheels: Large
- Entrance wheel: 21 x 1.60
- Rear wheel: 18 x 2.15
- Entrance tire: 80/100 x 21; Dunlop Geomax MX33
- Rear tire: 110/100 x 18; Dunlop Geomax AT81
- Entrance brake: 260mm disc w/ Brembo caliper
- Rear brake: 220mm disc w/ Brembo caliper
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 58.6 inches
- Rake: 26.1 levels
- Triple clamp offset: 22mm
- Seat top: 37.9 inches
- Floor clearance: 14.7 inches
- Gasoline tank capability: 2.2 gallons
- Moist weight: 260 kilos (350: 256 kilos)
- 2024 KTM 500 XW-F Worth: $TBA MSRP
- 2024 KTM 350 XW-F Worth: $TBA
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.