The massive youngsters do not get to have all of the enjoyable, and that is why the 2023 KTM 50 SX Manufacturing unit Version exists. The Manufacturing unit Version of the micro-racer takes the usual 50 SX and provides a powerful assortment of upgrades for a bidding Supercross World Champion. Though solely the graphics are new this yr, it is price reviewing how the Manufacturing unit Version earns that lofty moniker.
- The brand new Manufacturing unit Version has an FMF growth chamber and silencer for extra energy. The jetting is altered to match the modified circulation traits.
- With the extra energy manufacturing, KTM installs a smaller rear sprocket, elevating the gearing for a better high pace.
- The automated clutch has a unique engagement price to match the change in gearing and energy.
- The ignition and clutch covers are CNC-machined aluminum.
- Manufacturing unit Version KTMs at all times get extra orange. Within the case of the 2023 mannequin, meaning an orange gripper seat and orange inserts within the chain information. The ODI grips are a contrasting grey.
- The tires are upgraded to Dunlop Geomax MX53 rubber.
- The 2023 KTM 50 SX Manufacturing unit Version will set you again $5599. That is a $900 bump up from the usual mannequin.
SPECSENGINE Sort: Single-cylinder two-stroke
- Displacement: 49cc
- Bore x stroke: 39.5 x 40mm
- Beginning: Kick
- Lubrication: Premix 60:1
- Fueling: 19mm Dell’Orto PHBG BS carburetor
- Exhaust: FMF Fatty pipe w/ FMF PowerCore 2 muffler
- Transmission: 1-speed
- Clutch: Totally automated adjustable centrifugal
- Remaining drive: 1/2 x 3/16” chain
- Body: Central double cradle chromoly metal
- Subframe: Metal
- Handlebar: Tapered aluminum w/ ODI lock-on grips
- entrance suspension; journey: Air-adjustable WP Xact inverted 35mm fork; 8.1 inches
- rear suspension; journey: Linkage-free absolutely adjustable WP Xact shock w/ PDS damping; 7.3 inches
- Entrance wheel: 12 x 1.50
- Rear wheel: 10 x 1.60
- Tires: Dunlop Geomax MX53
- Entrance tire: 60/100 x 12
- Rear tire: 2.75 x 10
- Entrance brake: 160mm disc
- Rear brake: 160mm disc
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITY
- Wheelbase: 40.6 inches
- Rake: 24.0 levels
- Triple clamp offset: 22mm
- Seat top: 26.9 inches
- Floor clearance: 9.9 inches
- Gasoline capability: 2.4 quart
- Moist weight: 95 kilos
Worth: $5599 MSRP
2023 KTM 50 SX Manufacturing unit Version Picture Gallery