Relating to cheap city transportation, the 2023 Honda Navi is tough to beat. With an MSRP of $1807—the identical as final 12 months, regardless of rampant inflation—the Navi is priced low sufficient to be thought-about an impulse buy. A seat peak of a hair over 30 inches and a curb weight of 236 kilos means few will probably be intimidated by its dimension.
One thing of a cross between a Honda Grom and a scooter, the 2023 Honda Navi includes a carbureted 109cc four-stroke engine matched to a totally automated constantly variable transmission utilizing a belt and pulleys. The rider solely must twist the throttle to get going—no clutch or gear shifting within the equation. Electrical beginning will get the motor spinning.
Lots of the Navi’s components are rudimentary. Non-ABS drum brakes are employed at every finish, and there is only a single shock on a swingarm the place you’d count on to see twin shocks. MRF Zapper tires are mounted on a 12-/10-inch wheel mixture.
The result’s a bike that’s enjoyable to experience inside its city capabilities, as we discovered once we examined the Navi. The whole lot works because it ought to, and the highest velocity is a formidable 55 mph. A scooter-like 15-liter storage compartment enhances its practicality.
Frugal riders may also love that the 2023 Honda Navi will get 110 mpg, although the tank holds a bit lower than a complete gallon, and rare upkeep is required. 4 trendy colours are again from final 12 months, together with the playfully named Grasshopper Inexperienced and Nut Brown.
2023 Honda Navi Specs
- Sort: Single-cylinder 4-stroke canted 80 levels ahead
- Displacement: 109cc
- Bore x stroke: 55.0 x 55.6mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Valvetrain: SOHC; 2 valve
- Fueling: 16mm carburetor
- Beginning: Electrical
- Transmission: Totally automated CVT
- Ultimate Drive: Belt
- entrance suspension; journey: Non-adjustable 27mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches
- rear suspension; journey: Linkage-free non-adjustable shock; 2.8 inches
- Tires: MRF Zapper
- Entrance tire: 90/90 x 12
- Rear tire: 90/100 x 10
- Entrance brake: 130mm mechanical drum w/ parking brake
- Rear brake: 130mm mechanical drum
- ABS: None
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 50.6 inches
- Rake: 27.5 levels
- Path: 3.2 inches
- Seat peak: 30.1 inches
- Gasoline capability: 3.6 quarts
- Estimate gasoline consumption: 110 mpg
- Curb weight: 236 kilos
- Grasshopper Inexperienced
- Nut Brown
- Ranger Inexperienced
2022 Honda Navi Value: $1807 MSRP
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.